– C3300K code reading via USB cable
– C3303 code reading via USB cable
– E2550 code reading via USB cable
– S5320 support (code reading, flashing )
– B7722 support (master part unlock via code reading/ imei repair via z3x micro uart cable)
– f275 support (direct unlock/ imei repair, flash read/write, eprom read/write)
– f275L support (direct unlock/ imei repair, flash read/write, eprom
– A697 support (unlock via code reading)
– T249 support (unlock via code reaing)
-f270 tfs flashing.
-A517 unlock fixed
-T539 flahsing fixes
Archive for October, 2010
VideoLAN’s VLC Media Player is the media player for the desktop. It plays virtually any fileformat you throw at it and does so with splendid ease. That very same kind of ease came to iOS first in the form Applidium’s VLC Media Player for iPad and the app has now (finally) landed on iPod touch and iPhone.
Released just moments ago, VLC Media Player for iOS is now a universal application that plays a variety of video files… and then some. Yes, DivX and XviD files are supported!
From the App Store:
VLC is a free and open source multimedia player. It reads almost every video file, yet it’s very powerful and simple to use.
I just installed it on my iPod touch 4G, I’ve thrown quite a lot of previously-unplayable-on-non-jailbroken-iOS video files on it and it is working amazingly well. I did have major issues getting 720p video working on it (The Dark Knight in HD was too jittery) but that’s expected, I guess.
Transferring video files to VLC
Once you’ve downloaded and installed VLC, You can transfer the desired video files to VLC by connecting your iOS device, clicking on its icon in iTunes. Go to Apps, scroll down to “File Sharing”, click on VLC and then add whatever files you want to be transferred.
VLC Media Player for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad is free and available for download now from the link below.
Download VLC Media Player [iTunes Link]
|Detecting card :
Found modem : E5832
Unlocking, please wait …
Card successfully unlocked !
Dealers are welcome…
Victoria’s Secret – world-renowned retailer of women’s wear and beauty products – has released their entire product catalogue in the form of an interactive app for iPad.
It is a catalogue mixed together with videos and photos of the most aphrodisiacal VC models.
From App Store:
Your iPad® will be sexier than ever with the first Victoria’s Secret iPad® app. It’s the destination for all things Victoria’s Secret. Anywhere, anytime, on-the-go, at your fingertips.
Effortlessly flip through and buy from our current catalogues, shop VictoriasSecret.com with just a tap, and find the nearest Victoria’s Secret stores. You’ll also find up-to-the-minute coverage of your favorite Angels—from photo shoots to star-studded store openings, fashion show exclusives, TV commercials, special events and more!
You can even buy products directly from the app, find the nearest VS stores and enjoy the latest and greatest news from the world of Victoria’s Angels (read: models).
Other features include the ability to share photos, videos and stories on Facebook, Twitter or via email. You are suggested not to share what you’re seeing in the app for the sake of notlooking like a pervert. Angels are best enjoyed alone. [via TUAW]
Download Victoria’s Secret for iPad (Free)
The current generation of smartphones – with their 1GHz processors and 512MB of RAM – are already very impressive at what they can do. But rumored specifications (along with a photo) are spreading of the next generation of Samsung’s Galaxy S smartphone – the Galaxy S2 – and its specs will. freaking. blow. your. head. off.
It is supposedly scheduled for release sometime in early 2011 and will supposedly have the following specifications:
- A 2GHz Processor. Possibly the next-generation version of Samsung’s Hummingbird CPU.
- 1GB RAM along with 4GB of ROM. This is, as with the CPU, twice the magnitude of current-gen hardware.
- 32GB built-in flash memory. MicroSD card slot expandable to 32GB making the Galaxy S2 able to hold 64GB of data.
- 8 megapixel camera with full HD (1920×1080) video recording. Current-gen smartphones record video at 720p (1280×720).
- A 4.3” 1280×720 Super AMOLED display
- GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, b/g/n Wi-Fi, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity / ambient light sensors.
- Run on Android 3.0 “Gingerbread”
While all these specifications are well and sweet, I really, honestly believe smartphone manufacturers, especially of the Android variety, should focus on increasing battery life by optimizing hardware + software instead of just blindly increasing clock speeds and doublingRAM. My HTC Desire still doesn’t last more than 15-16 hours whereas Taimur’s iPhone 4 blows past the 24 hour category without even going below 50%.
One of the cool things you could do with your jailbroken iPod Touch or iPhone is to customize its theme via Winterboard. Here’s a guide on how to do just that.
First, here are the things that you need:
- Jailbroken iPod Touch / iPhone (for Cydia)
- WinterBoard app (need WiFi for this)
- DiskAid to transfer your theme to your iPod (a free alternative would beiPhoneBrowser or much better, iPhone Folders for Windows users)
WinterBoard is the app you need to manage your theme files. You can easily switch between different themes or customize various elements of your device.
Go ahead and launch Cydia then search for the WinterBoard App and install it (make sure you have WiFi internet available).
Prepare your theme
I’m gonna download Theme #59.
You will usually get a .zip file with .png files and an icon folder inside the root folder.
Extract the folder and rename or append .theme on the folder name.
I’ll rename my folder into Fresh.theme.
Here’s a screenshot of the contents of my theme’s folder.
Upload using DiskAid
It seems that DiskAid is no longer free so you might want to use iPhoneBrowser instead. It works almost the same.
DiskAid is a software that allows you to access the contents of your iPod using Windows Explorer. Download and install it.
1. Connect your iPod to your PC and run DiskAid.
2. Go to the Root Folder (select from drop-down list). Click OK if it asks if you know what you’re doing. Hehehe.
3. Navigate to Library > Themes
4. Finally, drag and drop your theme’s folder into that location.
That’s it. To activate your theme, launch WinterBoard on your iPod Touch and select the theme that you uploaded. Press the Home button and wait for your theme to load.
Enjoy the new look of your iPod Touch!
Direct Download link : Furious-Gold / World famous unlocking box for mobile phones / QCOM SMART TOOL Module
Download complete manual here :
How to use Gold store to renew your support for 1 more year and get extra activations
Furious-Gold / World famous unlocking box for mobile phones / FAQ / How to use the Gold Store and buy activations ?
VERY HOT NEWS COMING SOON !!!!!!